Entries open November 22 and close February 28 2017.
The total number of entries is limited. Participants can choose to enter as individuals or as teams.
Individual Entry Cost: R990
Team Entries: Teams may enter L’Etape South Africa as in Le Tour de France.
Teams for L’Étape South Africa will consist of six riders. Teams of more than six riders may enter the team competition however, only the first six riders’ times will be counted towards the Team Prize.
Team Entry Cost: Team Entry (team of 6): R5700 and R990 for every additional team member thereafter.
The date and venue of the race will be announced when entries open.
Included in your Entry
- Race registration
- Fully closed roads
- Le Tour de France professional race conditions
- Timed Race
- Official L’Étape T-shirt on registration collection
- Team Area (to be set up at team’s own cost)
- On route support, including medical and mechanical support
- Three Feeding Zones with food, water, toilets, medical and mechanical support and transport for riders and bikes for those who wish to stop riding
- Two Drinking Zones
- Timed Sprint section
- Timed King of the Mountain section
- Race Finishers Medal
- Pasta Meal at end of the Race
Interested individuals are encouraged to subscribe for more information via the official L’Etape South Africa website www.letapesouthafrica.com.
Further information on L’Etape South Africa 2017, including entry details and the race route will be announced in November.
To keep abreast of all developments, please follow us via social media: Twitter: @LetapeSA. Instagram: @letapesa. Facebook: Letape South Africa @letapesa
L’Etape South Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org