ALTHOUGH LOGISTICS are kept in a veil of secrecy, the #AXEPartyoftheYear plans are afoot to this sought after event of the year in July 2018.
AXE, a deodorant for men has solicited services of choreographer, actress and TV personality Bontle Modiselle as an AXE Maker to identity dancers who will join the star-studded line up that features AXE ambassador and entrepreneur Nkosinathi Maphumulo better celebrated as DJ Black Coffee.
This week in Jozi, auditions were held at World of Dance Studios to take a shot at the once in a life time opportunity to perform alongside some of South Africa’s great talent such as Nasty C, Benny Maverick, Rich Minisi, Zulu Mkhathini, and many more.
Over 150 dancers- experienced and novice- showed up and taught three choreographies local, hip-hop and dancehall, and given one minute to show their magic in dance.
“I am so excited to be a part of this journey, I feel like this is a great opportunity celebrate local South African talent. All I really want to do is put someone on and inspire the magic inside them,” says Modiselle.
As a top selling male fragrance brand, South Africans are afforded the chance to share their magic on the world stage at the AXE Party of the Year. The AXE Party of the Year isn’t just a party, it’s a celebration of the best sounds, threads (style) and moves (dance) across South Africa, and AXE wants all South Africans to join the party!
The selected dancers will be invited to the call back on Friday the 8th of June between 10:00 and 12:00 am at the World of Dance – Hayley Bennet Studio, Sunninghill Village Shopping Centre.
Young South Africans can win tickets by:
- Follow our AXE Makers and the #AXEPartyOfTheYear and #FindYourMagic hashtag on social media
- Purchase any AXE product and dial *120*642* followed by the last 4 digits of the Axe product barcode # to enter. Entry will be charged at standard USSD rate
- Enter the last four digits of the AXE product barcode at AXEPartyOfTheYear.com
- Purchase any AXE product from Shoprite and dial the USSD string on the till-slip
- Find a unique code published on AXE social channels and display banners and enter it at AXEPartyOfTheYear.com
- Upload your videos to 0762202156 via WhatsApp and some lucky fans will stand a chance to showcase their magic live at the #AXEPartyOfTheYear